Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. Everyone I have improved The video slide show of My Darling Budgie Indigo. I had to do some things to fix my video as some things weren't right so i redid the video. Now i think the video is ready. In the mean time ill make sure i have done it really well before i post it on. I hope you all like the new improved slide show of my darling budgie Indigo. Indigo said he hopes you all like his video.

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Great video, Lyn. Indi is so adorable in every picture. I really love the first one when he is cupped in your hand, just like a little baby. Hugs to you and Indi.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
152 Posts
so cute!!! how did u make such a fancy video, is that a part of youtube?
your bird seems really sweet tempered!

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Susan and Sand. Im glad that you like the new version of My darling Budgie Indigo. I am enjoying making my movies.

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Another fine video. You do an excellent job with the picture choice, transistions and music. Did you ever say what program you used to make the video?

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
That is, indeed, a fancy video!
Very nice job, Lyn - told a sweet story of Indigo and you!

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Rick Ollie and Dee. Im glad you all loved my movie of when i first brought Indi home. Yes i wanted to tell a story of Indi and me. Making movies is great fun and when you put the right photo's to it it does tell a story.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.