Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone. I caught these two video's yesterday Indi is throughing the ball out of the container and talking with the ball in his beak. The second video is of Indi playing with his toys and talking.Ill be posting another video on youtube later today. Please enjoy these video's i did of Indi yesterday.

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts
So cute! Lyn, that star you have with the 5 balls on it - you can take the balls off that toy, that's what I use for Wiki to play basketball with as they're a little lighter. You could teach him to fetch, I think he'd do it well!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Aww, Indi is such a talented talker and he is also great at his foreign languages, I can notice a bit of canary song mixed in his speech, it's so precious! :D He really loves his toys as well!

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone. Yes indi does loves his toys and indi talks in two voices mine and dads a funny budgie I have I love indi.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Indi rocks! What a handsome playful chap he is x

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Indi is just too cute Lyn! I was hearing all kinds of words from your little smarty pants. Love him! :)

Sent from my iPhone using the Tapatalk App.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Kim. Indi talks really well and picks them up so fast we have to be careful not to say a bad word not that we say bad words as Indi will pick it up.Indi talks in my dads voice to it sounds funny with a baratone voice.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I loved the videos Lyn. I let Squirt and Sprite watch the video on my phone and Squirt jumped up to the front of the cage and started whisper chattering to him. Sprite stayed on a higher perch and watched. He is still a little shy lol

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you to everyone who watched Indis new videos. Indi is very entertaining and funny he makes me laugh everyday never a dull moment.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Indi always puts a smile on my face. He such a cute little fella! :happy4:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you. Indi is so funny he makes me laugh to thank you for watching Indis video.

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
They are GREAT! LOVE him blowing raspberries - HILARIOUS!! :laughing:

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,409 Posts
a new

Hi Lynn,

Apollo and I watched the videos. he started chattering back to Indi. You are both so talented. I am jealous. Blessings, Jo Ann & Apollo:budge:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Joanne. I'm glad that you liked Indis video he is so funny I just love hi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.