Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone. I caught these two video's yesterday Indi is throughing the ball out of the container and talking with the ball in his beak. The second video is of Indi playing with his toys and talking.Ill be posting another video on youtube later today. Please enjoy these video's i did of Indi yesterday.

10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone. Yes indi does loves his toys and indi talks in two voices mine and dads a funny budgie I have I love indi.

10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Kim. Indi talks really well and picks them up so fast we have to be careful not to say a bad word not that we say bad words as Indi will pick it up.Indi talks in my dads voice to it sounds funny with a baratone voice.

10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you to everyone who watched Indis new videos. Indi is very entertaining and funny he makes me laugh everyday never a dull moment.

10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
awww....what a cute and talented budgie you have there
Thank you shein. I think i have a talented budgie to. He is not going to look forward to get his worming on thursday morning i have to ask a question at the vets about budgies sneezing indi is doing it for some reason so ill find out then. Glad you liked the video of Indi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.