Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. Everyone... This afternoon i had a rare treat there were over 30 RainBow Lorekeet's outside my Front Window we were in the lounge room and heard this loud noise from Parrots so we had a look i got some lovely photo's of them they are really noisy. The wild Flowers are out now being Spring and they were in the Palm tree's I didn't no that Palm Trees Flowered until today when we heard the loud noise from the Parrots. The Parrots were feeding on the Nectar from the Flowers and having a wonderful time.. Please enjoy these Beautiful Parrots... We are so luckly to see so many Wild Parrots in our Back Yard.

I even got a parrot in flight for the first time.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Wow, that is absolutely wonderful, Lyn! :) You are very lucky to have those special visitors and other different parrots coming to your yard!
Hey, maybe Indi will start to mimic their noises if he hears them, too! :D

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Beautiful pics of some very pretty birds....thx for sharing....:)

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that is absolutely wonderful, Lyn! :) You are very lucky to have those special visitors and other different parrots coming to your yard!
Hey, maybe Indi will start to mimic their noises if he hears them, too! :D
Thank you i am glad you liked the photo's... Indi already Mimic's the Parrots outside he does them all it is funny Indi makes the Drongo sound to those birds have gone back to North QLD. These Parrots stay here all year round..

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
They're beautiful photos, Lyn. Thanks for sharing. I get them up my way too as you'd know but I've never had than many that close to the house! Did Indi like the noise they were making?

Really great photos :2thumbs:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Madonna. Indi loved the noise of the Parrots.. He even makes there sound as well it is funny when Indi makes the Blue Mountain Parrots squark.. Indi does nearly every parrot sound in our back yard. He hasn't picked up the telephone ring yet luckly..

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Ha ha, that cheeky little Indi. Can you try to get him on video mimicking the bird sounds? I'd love that. And let me know when you have as I don't look at the video section all the time.

Funny little fellow he is :laughing2:

Madonna. Indi loved the noise of the Parrots.. He even makes there sound as well it is funny when Indi makes the Blue Mountain Parrots squark.. Indi does nearly every parrot sound in our back yard. He hasn't picked up the telephone ring yet luckly..

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok Madonna... Indi has a new video out i put it into the budgie video's he is helping mum with her hand made lace but ill let you no when i get him as soon as i can get it that is as everytime i bring out the camera he stops i haven't even got him saying his new words he now says I'm in Charge.. Let me out it sounds funny he talks in my father's voice to..

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
"I'm in charge" :bowrofl:
Ok Madonna... Indi has a new video out i put it into the budgie video's he is helping mum with her hand made lace but ill let you no when i get him as soon as i can get it that is as everytime i bring out the camera he stops i haven't even got him saying his new words he now says I'm in Charge.. Let me out it sounds funny he talks in my father's voice to..

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, what a sight that must have been! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you yes it was wonderful to see so many Parrots out of my front window in the lounge room i was able to get close to get some photo's so luckly to get these..

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing Lyn! I enjoyed those immensely, I may have to move there one day :p I look out of my front window to a graveyard! Although we did have some pretty deer in there yesterday :p

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you... You are luckly to see Deer we don't have that here only in the Zoo's we are so luckly to have the Parrots that fly here in our Front and back yard. Indi mimic's all of the birds..

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,824 Posts
Great pictures Lyn. I have them too. They are loving the nectar from the flowers on the tree in front of my Lounge Room too. They are really getting my Scaley Breasted Lorikeet that I have inside all excited. He has great fun yelling back at them.

G

·
Beautiful photos Lyn... you got the flying shots you wanted in the end lol.... just not of Indi haha

Thanks for sharing

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great pictures Lyn. I have them too. They are loving the nectar from the flowers on the tree in front of my Lounge Room too. They are really getting my Scaley Breasted Lorikeet that I have inside all excited. He has great fun yelling back at them.
Thank you Kate. Glad you are enjoying them to.. Must be the time of the season with the flowers out... We are so luckly to have these beautiful parrots aren't we Kate....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.