Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Princess Mallorn has astounded everyone in a shocking gesture of humility in favour of her favourite subject Deborah (FaeryBee) who makes lovely signatures and organises her photos for her. The Princess heard recently that Deborah was suffering some bad tendonitis again and figured...

that she would do all the heavy lifting for her! :laughing:

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
WOW! :wow:

Now that is some seriously HEAVY lifting and Princess Mallorn has strength far beyond what her delicate looks indicate.

Thank you so much Princess Mallorn for your help and concern. :hug:

Please don't hurt yourself.
A Royal Princess such as yourself should never have to lift anything heavier than her scepter. :D

I promise my arm will be better soon.
I just need to stop trying to do gardening and remember I shouldn't lift as much as I used to. ;)

[Great picture, Star! :laughing:]

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
LOL, what the...:laughing::laughing:...and what's with the Mercedes? She looks like a Santa 3 months early!:laughing1:

I've been a very good boy this year so give me that Benz!:love: :D

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW! :wow:

Now that is some seriously HEAVY lifting and Princess Mallorn has strength far beyond what her delicate looks indicate.

Thank you so much Princess Mallorn for your help and concern. :hug:

Please don't hurt yourself.
A Royal Princess such as yourself should never have to lift anything heavier than her scepter. :D

I promise my arm will be better soon.
I just need to stop trying to do gardening and remember I shouldn't lift as much as I used to. ;)

[Great picture, Star! :laughing:]
Thanks Deb :giggle: Hope it made you feel a little better!

Mallorn says that she only lifts heavy things for special people, but that even Princesses should have a little bit of muscle in case the Prince doesn't exist and she has to rescue herself :laughing:

Anways, she's back to holding her scepter now :laugh:

LOL, what the...:laughing::laughing:...and what's with the Mercedes? She looks like a Santa 3 months early!:laughing1:

I've been a very good boy this year so give me that Benz!:love: :D
Oh, she felt that she should throw in a little extra for Deb apart from the toaster, vase of tulips, the tree, the box, and the couch :laughing: Maybe if you're good Santa Mallorn will visit you :bowrofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.