Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just wanted to share one of my favourite Oisin and Noah memories. It makes me giggle every time.

As you already know, Noah is the mischievous little trouble maker around here and Oisin was always such a placid little angel. Well one day I was holding Oisin whilst he was inhaling seeds from the palm of my hand. Opposite me was my fiancé with Noah casually chewing on seeds from his hand and looking around him getting distracted as he does. Well Oisin could never figure out why Noah would eat budgie seed given that he was the budgie and Noah a kakariki and of course he devoured his portion. On this occasion however, instead of 'beeping' for more like he usually did, he just reached over and grabbed Noah's red cap feathers gently (not tugging or anything just gently grabbed them). It was soooo funny because it was so uncharacteristic of him and Noah was gobsmacked!

Anyway just wanted to share :D

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
What a lovely memory for you share with us. Even though sweet Oisin is with the Angel Flock now he is still very much part of your life:hug: I can just picture this event happening and indeed I have now too got a smile on my face Niamhf.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
They live with us for a peiod of year's, some longer than other's, and leave us with memories that last for life. Thank's for sharing...:)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
What a lovely memory.. I can picture that! I have a lot of memories with all the birds I've had so I understand what you mean :)
Thanks for sharing!

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
How cute! I can just imagine :D. Budgies do the funniest things that surprise us sometimes.

Noah is so gorgeous. The lutino mutation on a Kakariki is very attractive :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.