Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Tribute to Lyn's Buster

7K views 57 replies 29 participants last post by  LynandIndigo 
#1 ·
Hello all!

Well, I'm back again with yet another budgie movie!...
This one was requested by Lyn, and it was a privilege to be able to get to know and celebrate her wonderful Buster - gone, but never forgotten - forever in her heart.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uES1PDf8VQM&feature=plcp"]Tribute to Buster - YouTube[/nomedia]

Discussion starter · #12 ·
That was just beautiful! I loved the angel wings wrapped around him. I'm sure Lyn will be absolutely thrilled when she sees this! That was so nice of you to make it for her Ollie. :)
Thank you so much, Wendy - It was totally my pleasure to make this for Lyn!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Ohhhh, that was just ... A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Very touching yet beautiful. You found exactly the right way to present that, from the selection of pictures, the way you grouped it, to the music!

Thank you for letting us see that, Ollie. :thumbsup:
No; I must Thank You for watching and commenting, Lynda! Your support for my work is Very encouraging and sweet!

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Hi. Ollie. I have just watched the video and i love it. When i watched it i cried as you did a really good job. Thank you so very much for making me the movie i am very grateful. You are really talented at the work you do i hope to do this as good as what you do i am very interested in doing photo slides with music and effects. Will see you on skype soon i love talking to you i now have made a really good friend Ollie and myself talk on skype and now have become friends. Thank you so much Ollie i love it it just made me cry. I am so very happy that you made this for me so again i am very grateful for you going to all the trouble to put the video together. Thank you very much Ollie.from Lyn and Indi.
Lyn - it was an honor and a privilege to be asked to make a tribute to your wonderful Buster - I so enjoyed getting to know him through this work!
It's very fun to be friends with you - I look forward to our meetings over skype, and hope we can continue for a long time...
Thanks again for requesting this celebration of your Buster - it's been a heartfelt journey all the way.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Ooooo Ollie, this is really really heart warming video!,
e song goes very well, very nostalgic.
We can appreciate how lovely Buster is and his very sweet personality.
I can also see e time progress from young buster to older Buster. Tat is a nice arrangement of the 3 pic concept. I m sure tat take a lot of effort from different photos to align it at e same level n size!

Awesome! Really nice video. Thanks for making into youtube!
Ah, Connie - as always, your meticulous review is thrilling - so satisfying and fun! Buster was a darling, and very fun to get to know. (And thanks for the info about Androids and YouTube - I didn't realize that not all mobile devices can allow viewing of the same video sites; I'll do my best to post videos on YouTube from now on, as long as they don't close my account for Music copyright issues...)

Discussion starter · #20 ·
The video is beautiful, it perfectly captures the relationship that Lyn and Buster had, I love, love, love the background music! Good job, Ollie!!
Thank you so much, Dee - I always totally enjoy your comments!
Me too - I LOVE that music! It perfectly illustrates what the Lord means to me, and how much I depend on Him, in this world and the next.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Thank you again Ollie i have watched the video of Buster over and over again. I think it is just great. Maybe you can post it on the 4th December on his 1 st year memory for one year just to remember him as ill be a bit sad that day. I had a special bond with buster he was special. I hope the staff take the time to watch this wonder video that Ollie has made me i hope the other members will have a look to she has done a wonderful job. We talk on Skype and now we are friends. Thank you again Ollie. Please everyone watch Ollie's video she has done well.
Thanks again, Lyn! You are very kind.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
I saw this video in my IPhone. Great editing done like a professional one. Buster really shone like a beacon, so handsome and tame with Lyn playing with him. Great work, Ollie.
Thank you, Roland - Your good taste in movies is always evident! ;) :D

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Beautifully done Ollie :) Such a nice tribute to Buster. I loved the way you opened it with Buster talking. Hearing a budgie talk with an Australian accent is so cute :)
Thank you, Louara - it Is fun to hear international budgie accents, especially Australian accents!

Discussion starter · #37 ·
That is so well done! What a great tribute to Buster and Lyn. Made me cry.

Also I'm sure everyone who has lost a precious buddy will relate to that as well and gain comfort from it. :music:

Madonna
Thank you very much!
I feel Exactly the way you do about other people relating to a budgie tribute as about their own lost beloved budgie - we share the knowledge and experience of our budgies being a Huge and Very important part of our lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.