Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
56,540 Posts
Very sweet!

May I ask where you managed to find a vine ball that wasn't treated with preservative?
I'd love to have one or more of them for my birds.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very sweet!

May I ask where you managed to find a vine ball that wasn't treated with preservative?
I'd love to have one or more of them for my birds.
I got a giant bag of them from My Safe Bird Store! They're under the toy parts section

·
Super Moderator
3,849 Posts
So cute, I love it when they do silly things, I wish I knew what goes through their little heads when they are doing them. One of mine will sit on top of his cage and chat up a storm with the edge of the cage.:giggle:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Thanks for sharing!
It's so funny, when they are so determined to do something, they just keep at it, chatting with the object they interact with...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was adorable :D
I know, I was laughing so hard because he kept this up for over 5 minutes

So cute, I love it when they do silly things, I wish I knew what goes through their little heads when they are doing them. One of mine will sit on top of his cage and chat up a storm with the edge of the cage.:giggle:
I wish I knew, too! They're such silly birds. I bet that seeing your budgie talk to his cage is really funny! :giggle:

Thanks for sharing!
It's so funny, when they are so determined to do something, they just keep at it, chatting with the object they interact with...
I know, they're so silly and I love them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.