Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, we lost our dear Muffin in November :( it hasn't been the same since and we have been toying with the idea of getting another bird, possibly something larger. However, in our current apartment and with our current birds, that just wasn't the best idea, so I took it upon myself to bite the bullet and pick out our newest addition :D

This is my hubby's Valentine's Day gift! (and his birthday is in 3 weeks)

She's already part Flamingo!

She is 9 weeks old, hand fed from a breeder about 15 minutes from me (what luck!) She is so sweet already (don't know if it's really a "she" but that's what we're hoping for so that's what we're calling her for now!) She reminds me so much of Muffin too :) We're definitely not trying to replace Muffin, but hubby has been missing HIS bird a lot so I'm hoping he will be able to bond with this baby and have a bird that gravitates towards him again! Thanks for looking, Happy Valentine's Day everyone :D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Aww what a cutie and she's also got that same cuddly demeanor as Muffin.:giggle:

Congrats and happy Valentine's Day, Jill;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Congrat's to mike, and you too....beautiful bird...:)

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Congratulations on your gorgeous girl, or should I say your husbands new girl ;) She is very lucky to have been chosen to join your family and I am sure she will have a very spoilt life ahead.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No name yet, it always takes us a while to think of something :) Chewy didn't have a name for like 6 months haha it's hard when you don't know their gender for sure either. She's just "the baby" for now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.