Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my newest addition, she is female... at least I am pretty sure XD but I was just curious about age estimate and mutation... she was a rescue by my aunt before she passed.

·
(retired budgie breeder)
3,772 Posts
baby bars are going away, but i dont see a well developed iris ring yet, so i'd say she's about 6 months.

these are the mutations that i mess up on... i'd say a dilute, but i'm probably wrong... the dilutes, grey wings, clear wings etc, always muddle me up!

·
(retired budgie breeder)
3,772 Posts
I asked in your other thread if you cared for my guess on mutation. Should have known you already made this thread :) It is normally one of the first we all post. Anyway, my guess is.....

Dilute YF2 Sky blue Clear flight Pied.
hehehehe, i had YF in my post and took it out.. oh well! one day these mutations will stick in my brain!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
She is so pretty! Her cere is so brown and looks so healthy! that was what caught my attention first :)

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She won't let me close enough to see it and zooming in it blurs it to where I cannot make it out. She is a rescue bird, she is TERRIFIED of a hand. Worse than Ares was.

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One week and three days, before she passed - she had just rescued her from a bird breeding mill. With another 100+ birds that were placed in local bird rescues and sanctuaries. The was in with a bunch of younger females, all had leg bands - perhaps if she ever learns to trust me I can get close enough. I just wanted an estimated age... and I've gotten one which is six months. Thank you everyone for your help :3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.