Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Member of the Month June 2015
2,510 Posts
Hello Princess Mallorn,

Noah here.....I too am very particular about other birds getting too close but I'm soon to get a new friend and I know we will be buddies because I've given my mom clear instructions as to what I will tolerate and what I want (and my mom always makes sure I'm happy - I even take first preference over my dad��)

Regarding taking over and claiming what's righfully yours around the house, you have to target 2 areas at once so that they eventually allow one of them. For instance I now own the fridge, the microwave, a shelf above the kitchen sink (it used to have crystal glasses on it but now they have been moved out of sight and no longer look pretty on my shelf which now contains all my toys and my weighing scales), I also own the big screen thing that my parents laugh at along with my very own bedroom which used to be my dads study but now he has to do his work on the balcony because he used to get in trouble for turning on the light when I was sleeping. I am making good head ways into owning the 2 wall corners that I like to chew ��
In fact my dad gets in more trouble for upsetting my routine than i ever would - he even has to wait until I'm finished my fly around in the evenings before he gets his dinner and then when everything is safe again I come back out again and steal food off his plate - but he still gets in trouble for that because he's not allowed to feed it to me incase it makes me sick ��

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.