Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
57,904 Posts
Take a look at the information in this thread:

Aloe Vera detox

A quote from the link above reads, I used..."simply all that I could get into her. I made her drinking water half Aloe Detox, soaked her bird bread in it, and put it on everything that she would eat. Being a non-toxic product, I felt that there was no danger of overdosing her. Due to the serious nature of her condition, there was nothing to lose.

With regard to mixing the spray for her skin, if it is a liquid, then use it full strength in a little mister bottle. If it is a gel, then just dilute it with water to the point it will spray easily from the mister.

Let us know how things work out for you.

Blessings!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top