Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There was no need for
The Talk Budgies Staff
to hold a discussion on who
should be chosen
the
Member of the Year

The person I want to tell you about today joined Talk Budgies March 15, 2013
However, she did not begin actively participating on the forums until February 1st 2015

At that time, she quickly rose to the position of a
shining star
throughout the forum

Chosen as Member of the Month April 2015, she blessed us with 5000 insightful, friendly and humorous posts in only 7 months' time
Possessing a love for genetics, she quickly proved to be great asset in providing information regarding mutations and gender of members' budgies

Her quick wit, creativity and unsurpassed ability to create poems and stories
has captivated us and brought true fellowship and joy to our community

Always kind, welcoming and compassionate,
this individual truly embodies
ALL of the characteristics
anyone chosen as Member of the Month
should possess and shines as an inspiration for us all

I'm proud to present the

Member of the Year
Award
to
StarlingWings

Please join me in thanking Star her outstanding service and congratulating her on the best honor Talk Budgies can offer

CONGRATULATIONS
StarlingWings

MEMBER OF THE YEAR

We thought it appropriate to bestow this award on December 7th as this is also StarlingWings' Birthday

Happy Birthday, Star!​

As a small token of our appreciation,
StarlingWings is being awarded with
500 karma points
a 2 year supporter subscription to Talk Budgies
and her User ID will be changed to Magenta to designate this special award

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Congratulations StarlingWings on such a well deserved recognition!! :party:
Your valuable input is truly appreciated and your witty posts are always quite entertaining!
It's a double celebration, congrats again birthday girl!! :urock: :party3: :clap: :2thumbs: :congrats: :party2: :woot:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay for Starling....:party2:

You certainly have distinguished yourself as a huge contributor to the forums, and your kind hearted spirit and desire to help folk's is greatly appreciated. Well deserved, and earned...well done young lady....:hug:

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,192 Posts
Way to go Star!!! Congratulations!!! A very well deserved title indeed. I just love seeing your posts all over the forums, and with 5000+ posts, how could we possibly miss them??? This announcement made me so excited for you, and I'm just elated for you. Congrats again, and the very Happiest of Birthdays to you as well!!!

-Kristen

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Congratulations, Geneva!!!!! :D :D
Welcome to "Member of the Year" group! :D
You totally deserve this, I see you like the sunshine of this forum! I love all your posts and your sense of humour! You are one of those members that make this place so great, more like a family!
Enjoy your new wings and colours!!!
And again, happy birthday! May all your dreams come true!!

·
Super Moderator
18,037 Posts
Dear everyone,

You don't possibly know how much this means to me. This was the first thing I saw when I logged in and as I continued down the thread, I saw how wonderful and supportive everyone here is. You all are amazing and that's the real reason I post so much and try and help everyone as much as I can.

Because when it comes down to it, you all are always, always here for me--it's the least I can do :D

Thank you to everyone for this huge honour and it was the best surprise ever on my special day!
Thank you all for your good wishes and I will think of you often today. ;)

:tb: :grouphug:

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,793 Posts
Yay StarlingWings! :D!! A MUCH deserved congratulations to you!! :2thumbs::hug::party2:

You are such a great asset to this forum. It's a pleasure to have your presence among us :D I always look forward to your posts, whether they're informative, interesting, amusing, or clever ;). A model forum member, always with a great attitude, compassion, and wit! We love you Miss Geneva!

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful birthday :party:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.