Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This budgie is beeding o f mine and I had never have know variety, I thought about INO, but eyes are not so many red; Lacewing trhe same; fallow doesn't have any other feather color than yelow, white or cinnamon. Also pictures are recents, she is more than a year old.
color eyes: dark red

bacK: you can see, any other color than yelow, cinnamon or white

Down seeying: only yelow

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Budgie behind she is her father
parents:male dilute sky CA II female malve spit to dilutte

there are three more sisters but they are ot CA only white some with a lot of cinnamon marks and dark red ayes, and an other almost white ( the white on the left)

Ok. thir are almost all dates I have. What do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My husband is vet.
I desparasity (is it a right spelling?). I do it myself. Tomorrow I do it again I had't see it or best said I didn't think that was mites.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
hmmm I know a helpful site called budgie place or something, that could help you for now.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Im a bit unclear about who the parents are, but if i was to take a stab at mutation based solely on pictures, I would say she appears to be a Yellow face type 2 lacewing spangle with some suffusion. She may alternatively be carrying dilute or greywing.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Fallow budgies are available in all colours so if fallow was combined with dilute and yellow face I expect the result would look like this bird.

Her markings look a bit like spangle but if those are her parents she can't be a fallow spangle or a lacewing spangle. A poorly marked lacewing is another possibility. If the white chicks are all female it suggests that you have a sex-linked mutation

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I think given the sisters have similar markings minus the YF2, she is probably a YF2 dilute lacewing. If those are her parents she cant be spangle, so the other possibility is that the dilute has markedly affected her cinnamon markings as seen.

And I agree - she does appear to have either mites or a bacterial infection around her eye.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If the white chicks are all female it suggests that you have a sex-linked mutation
I'm agree about this. Only females pnly one yelow face others three white with very very light making.
Her markings look a bit like spangle
I'm suer she is not spangle neither parens are so.

fallow was combined with dilute and yellow face
fallow plus dilutted may be this combination makes we can't see any blue feather on them? because I saw some fallow pintures in a web but always you can see althought a very very light blue on feathers.

this one look very likely, but it's true that picture doesn't shows a lot...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.