Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Beautiful...can't wait to see the other photo's...:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Very beautiful photos of your beautiful country, my beautiful Despina and I'm always mesmerized by all 3. Keep 'em coming, doll!:clap::hug:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Can't wait to see more! :happy4:

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am back! I'll post some more.. Here I am with Alex my fiance, standing in front of a spot with view, in Veroia!

This is a jewish old building close to a big canal.

A big canal runs through the city

This street is divided in two because of that big Platanus tree! You can see also the old Mosque down there.

This is the old Mendrese Mosque

Some view and the snowy mountains

I liked that building

Then we walked noumerous paths like this to find our car :p

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Drove 20 klms and we reached Naousa! This sculpture was moving all the time, due to the power of water :)

I found a church in a small square while we were walking

And the bell structure near it

Water is here too- a big canal

I found a second church- This is Agios Minas

There was a view spot in Naousa too- The weather was getting worse

Same to this mountain

After 5 minutes, we were running to find our car, because it was hailing! :p I hope you enjoyed my photos! :ciao:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
woohoo! That last picture was my favorite! How beautiful! Thank you for sharing! :)

Reactions: despoinaki

·
Administrator
60,634 Posts
Despina,

All of your pictures are wonderful! It was particularly lovely to see a picture of you with your fiance included. :)
Thank you again for sharing your journeys with us.

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Despina, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures with us. If I am ever fortunate enough to visit your beautiful country, I am going to put in a request to have that sharp looking young couple in the first pic be my tour guides...:)

i

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
Despina,

All of your pictures are wonderful! It was particularly lovely to see a picture of you with your fiance included. :)
Thank you again for sharing your journeys with us.
Thank you miss Faery Bee!! You know how much I love taking pics! And thought it was time to show myself a bit :p

The nature photos you posted turned out good.
Thank you so much! I love landscapes and nature- always trying to take the best photo :)

Despina, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures with us. If I am ever fortunate enough to visit your beautiful country, I am going to put in a request to have that sharp looking young couple in the first pic be my tour guides...:)

Thanks Randy!! Whenever you decide it, we will be there to guide you as much as we can! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.