Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Kangaroo Whisperer
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Guys!!
I just wanted to know what Archie and Medusa's. If Archie had her wings clipped i would say she was just a normal olive green but she doesnt have her wings clipped and now i have no idea what colour he is!! Also i know Archie is a male and i am 80% percent sure that Medusa is a girl. I think Medsua is a Yf1 Ranibow Cinnamon but im not sure. Well here some picts!! I also am pretty sure there under 5 months old because they still have a heep over baby bars!!
Archie:

Archie and Medusa:

Medusa:

I dont have many of Medusa but i will try and get some more
I will go and get some more picts!!

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Archie is a clearflight pied olive green male and Medusa is a yellow face opaline cinnamon sky blue female. They are both quite young - well under 6 months

·
The Kangaroo Whisperer
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! So do you know if Archie and Medusa are boy and girl??
Also if Archie and Medusa breed late next year any idea on the chicks colours??

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Thanks!! So do you know if Archie and Medusa are boy and girl??
Also if Archie and Medusa breed late next year any idea on the chicks colours??
Clearflight pied olive green male mated to a yellow face opaline cinnamon sky blue female:
If neither bird is split for any other mutations the chicks would be half dark green clearflight pied and half normal dark green. If archie is spit for blue there would be about 12.5% clearflight cobalt and 12.5% normal cobalt and 37.5% each of dark green and clearflight dark green. Opaline and cinnamon are both sex-linked mutations so the male would have to be carrying the gene to get opaline or cinnamon chicks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.