Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Looks like fun things to tear apart! Are you going to put them on the bottom of the cage or hang them?
Probably hang them :001_tongue::albino pf: but are you definitely sure that it is safe cause it is for small animals and would it be safe if i buy other toys from their section(small animals)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Personally I don't trust a lot of toys for small animals as many of them contain stuff like hot glue which is bad for small animals to ingest. Little willow twig balls are usually pretty safe though.
I own a rabbit and I've had to verse myself in safe vs non safe toys sold at pet stores. There's quite a bit of stuff that's bad for them marketed as a fun toy :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
Personally I don't trust a lot of toys for small animals as many of them contain stuff like hot glue which is bad for small animals to ingest. Little willow twig balls are usually pretty safe though.
I own a rabbit and I've had to verse myself in safe vs non safe toys sold at pet stores. There's quite a bit of stuff that's bad for them marketed as a fun toy :(
I will probably buy this toy but I will probably not buy in the future if it has hot glue on it.

Yes it is perfectly safe. A lot of items that are safe for small animals are safe for budgies as well.
Ya I thought so too that it should be safe. Thanks for replying:001_smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.