Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Albert is such a funny budgie. He makes me laugh all the time. He bobs his head so much now and especiallly when I am doing it too. lol
He dearly loves his "tetherball" I made him, it is his favorite toy by a mile.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
How precious, your Albert is such a happy and playful boy! :D

Reactions: cherper

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone!
Vargur he says a very few things already. He can say "Albert", "I love you" and "Pretty bird" I think i've also heard "baby bird". ;) lol What made you think he was a good one to train to talk?
I hope he learns much more. He is almost 4 months old now. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Judy,

I got a package of "natural" balls for cats with a bell inside from our local Petsmart. It came with four, a light wood color, a little darker one (as on video) and a pink and some other color. I haven't used the colored one as they don't seem "natural" to me lol. I took some hemp cord that I had and ran it through the ball and braided the cord and just tied it to the top of the cage. It is his fave toy by far even though he has quite a few toys. I also put the other ball just loose down on the floor of his cage and he likes to pick it up with his beak bob his head around and then toss it across the cage. *(it is hysterical)* He also kicks it around, like a little soccer player. :) He likes to chew on them a little too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.