Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 14, 2012

There will be three separate threads today for the Bridal Shower Weekend Festivities!
1. Pedro and his Buds (feel free to add your pictures of your male birdies who are attending the events.
2. Baby Birdies having Fun (feel free to add your pictures of your young birdies who are attending today.
3. Poppy's Bridal Shower (feel free to add your pictures of your female birdies who have come to celebrate with Poppy)

Have fun - I hope you enjoy these today! :wave:

Baby Birdies Having Fun

Grandma having some quality time with Duke, Bandit and Sassy on Bridal Shower Day

Little Birdies just want to have fun

OK guys, what do you want to do now?

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The little birdies have all been playing very well together today. I think they are about ready for a short birdie-nap now. :giggle:

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Momma, Momma --- I got an owwie! I hurted my tail when it got caught under 'nilla on the slidey thing.

Tucker is sucking his toe -- I think it my be past his beddie-bye time. I'm a big boy and I don't suck my toe!

I think we were gonna have a slubber party (slumber - Sparky still has trouble with some words) but everybirdie is falling sleep already! :pout: Can we play more a'morrow? :sleeping: :sleeping:

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, good! I'm glad you liked it Sarah! Thank you again for allowing the baby lovebirds to attend the festivities along with lovely Buddy (and "grandma" too! :giggle:) I hope they'll all have as much fun at the wedding next month. :fingerx:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Oh my gosh they are so cute.
I love mom with her shawl. :D

Okay here comes Miss Nosy Rosie.....

ooo can i go and play with the kids too? i promise i wont take stuff and let the other guys play too. and i wont sock the other kids in the head either. honest i wont. pretty please with a cherry on top.

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi, Arlene!

I didn't realize you hadn't seen this thread from the wedding shower festivities. :p

Glad you all enjoyed it. :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.