Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, these 2 videos come with a Warning label:

:scare:CAUTION!!!:scare:
Serious, (possibly Fatal) Cuteness Overload!!!

How do I know? I nearly Died of cuteness, while filming...

;):rolleyes:

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Wow! The videos are perfect... the photos, the music. Just so very, very cute. SB, do you make films professionally? If not, you should! You could make advertisements that people would enjoy watching. I will never miss one of your videos. Thanks for sharing.

·
MOTM December 2011
3,090 Posts
:2thumbs: Amazing work! :clap: You are a true genius! I absolutely ♥ the 2nd "masterpiece" you did :p The ending is perfect :2thumbs: The cuteness of TB members adorable budgies with your savy movie making skills = the best thing ever!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Such a beautiful tribute to baby budgies. I smiled and was so touched my eyes got watery. :eek:
Excellent piece of work. :)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
wow wow woww.... Ollie, that is really cute. overly cute!!!
suddenly i have the impulse of having babies!!!!! they all looks so energetic, vibrant!
nice tune that making the video so special!!!
:baby::baby::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Reactions: SPBudgie

·
Administrator
56,568 Posts
SP,

Your videos are wonderful and never fail to touch my heart! These two are excellent and the first one was simply beyond beautiful.

Thank you for this precious gift of yourself you share with us! :hug:

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! The videos are perfect... the photos, the music. Just so very, very cute. SB, do you make films professionally? If not, you should! You could make advertisements that people would enjoy watching. I will never miss one of your videos. Thanks for sharing.
Susan - Please forgive me for not responding sooner to your Thrilling review! I can't thank you enough!
As far as doing this professionally; my work has actually turned out to be quite personal and local - that is to say, I can only do this from the heart, and so I'm not sure if I could just do any subject about anyone. Besides, all the pictures I use are stuff that I so enjoy and admire - especially budgie photos by people from TalkBudgies!

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:2thumbs: Amazing work! :clap: You are a true genius! I absolutely ♥ the 2nd "masterpiece" you did :p The ending is perfect :2thumbs: The cuteness of TB members adorable budgies with your savy movie making skills = the best thing ever!
Thank you very much!
And your siggys are So fun!

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Such a beautiful tribute to baby budgies. I smiled and was so touched my eyes got watery. :eek:
Excellent piece of work. :)
So sweet - Thank you again!

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
AMAZING!! Absolutely fabulous!! You are by far the AWESOMEST video creator ever!! I can't believe you can make THAT just from pictures and video clips!! You always pick the most perfect songs too :) Great job!! :clap:

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AMAZING!! Absolutely fabulous!! You are by far the AWESOMEST video creator ever!! I can't believe you can make THAT just from pictures and video clips!! You always pick the most perfect songs too :) Great job!! :clap:
Why, Jill - you are making me Blush! Thank you so much!
How can I go wrong, with such a treasury of charismatic budgie stars to work with! (And none of them are temperamental, when it comes to filming - even the most difficult Divas let me pose and direct them, without a Single tantrum!...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.