Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 196 Posts
You KNOW how much I like little Cozette... and this comment is right on, I think.... so that one is my favorite.. I think it is the great big beautiful eyes!
By Raven's Gryf: I definitely feel like baby 3 looks and acts the most like Cozette, even the way she perches on your finger.

Discussion starter · #163 ·
You KNOW how much I like little Cozette... and this comment is right on, I think.... so that one is my favorite.. I think it is the great big beautiful eyes!
By Raven's Gryf: I definitely feel like baby 3 looks and acts the most like Cozette, even the way she perches on your finger.
That was me haha. Its her face, her personality, and her posture. She acts very confident and settled like her mom. She also acts a bit motherly to others also like Cozette.

Discussion starter · #166 ·
Baby 2's owner told me her name will be Nemesis.

Discussion starter · #167 ·
Oh god, these photos are rooting'-tootin' mad cute! I really love the 4th one with that cute little droopy face:giggle:
Yeah baby 4 is super sweet and cuddly. Love him.

Discussion starter · #170 ·
Sorry for the quote mix up...:eek:
Anyhoo, your babies are gorgeous... and good job to momma Cozette.
Thank you, I want to post more pics but I can't?

Discussion starter · #171 ·
I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Here are recent pics. Babies 2 and 4 I have received deposits for.

Video baby 1 on my shoulder

Video baby 3 preening

Attachments

Discussion starter · #173 ·
Discussion starter · #174 · (Edited)
Yesterdays pics. Baby 2 (owner named her Nemesis) and baby 4 (owner named him Winston) should be going to their homes soon. Winston maybe this sunday. Tomorrow I have another lady coming to pick up a baby. She already bought the food and cage and everything. I am nervous about who she will pick.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #175 · (Edited)
Baby 1 with her dad, she went with her new mom today.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #179 · (Edited)
More pictures

Attachments

161 - 180 of 196 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.