Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the babys have started to get there pin feathers and one will be a olive green and the other is a diluted yellow clear wing

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Aww, can you post pictures of your chicks? We'd love to see them! :D

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
awww they are adorable! I think the second one will be normal. What mutations are the parents?

·
21,788 Posts
How sweet, you really got a great mix there! Looking forward to seeing them when they're fully feathered! ;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the second baby looks like hes going to be half and half because the top part of his body is black the bottom is yellow and he has a yellow face

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mutation

Ok mom is violet and dad is yellow how could i have gotten a budgie that is half white half yellow and the other one's half white and half black

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow from the parents to the baby's they turned out to be some funky colors i have one olive green that i knew i was bound to get all olive greens but i got one

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Mauve or clear body

ok so this is my baby budgie he/she is about to leave the nest i can seem to find what mutation he she is closest one i came to was mauve and clear body

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
OWH how absolutely adorable, I don't have a clue as to what the mutations are I am a complete newbe as far as that goes but I have to say, can't wait to see when fully feathered and a fluffy baby:D

·
21,788 Posts
Does the budgie have red eyes? From that picture and looking at its colours, it seems you have a creamino budgie (yellow face albino).

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh :love: What a beautiful bubba!

I'm no help with that mutation - but I can say he/she is simply gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
parents are a violet/blue opaline and dads just yellow lol ill post pics of parents and him fully feathered

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he does not have cheek patches and no he does not have red eyes :)
Parents

baby im talking about

this is not the one im talking about but his color is just weird

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
OH they are both lovely, the second one is almost like a rainbow colour lots of different colours they are lovely budgies what are you going to do with them keep them or sell?:budgie:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Need Mutation help

Can anyone tell me what my baby is i will post a pic i just want to know if someone will help me figure it out lol it has me stumped

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.