Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet the babys looking all feathered up I love all of them .....please can you help with the mutations please xx

This is Manny he is 6 and half weeks he is half the size of a normal budgie we have handreared him due to being plucked by bindi the vet says every day he lives is great and he may just be a dwarf budgie that was 4 weeks ago !!

This is Mannys 2 siblings again they have been hand reared due to being plucked they love the love these 2

This is Bodi he was born to Betha and Boe and Boe is an exhibition budgie and I guess because of that Bodi is a bid boy they hatched 3 eggs but only fed this chick I reared him after 2 and half weeks as i was rearing everyone else any way!

These are the 2 babies i reared from day one and day 3 as Beryl got really sick and abandoned them

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Manny - spangle green
Manny's siblings - left dark green (can't see it it opaline or not). Right opaline dark green
Bodi - opaline cobalt
Beryl's babies - I think the 1st one is spangle greywing light green. The 2nd one is normal sky blue

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Manny - spangle green
Manny's siblings - left dark green (can't see it it opaline or not). Right opaline dark green
Bodi - opaline cobalt
Beryl's babies - I think the 1st one is spangle greywing light green. The 2nd one is normal sky blue
Thank you nev90 mannys siblings are identical except one has brighter cheek patches that is the only difference !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.