Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sort of :p Checking out the new bird bath! It was almost successful :giggle:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2q3F11rIlM"]Bath time - YouTube[/nomedia]

This is what I caught Muffin doing the other day, so I figured it was time to try a real one :rolleyes: She's not the brightest bulb

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RcLJdUFdnI"]Bathing in water dish - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Awww! How cute! :giggle:

Offer a baking tray with 2 inches of water? I bet Muffin would love that - and it would be big enough! :)

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Watching her gives me tiel fever....:D

Julio in the first few minutes....up and down....back up....back down....had me laughing....thx. for sharing....:D

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Well Jill ... I suppose trying to fit into Julios water container is much more fun anyhow! :laughing:

Ooooh Randy - wotchit! You'll be a 'tieleeoholic if you aren't bewwy, bewwy careful! :giggle:

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Ha! I have had that bath since I got the birds. It has been their water dish and bath but I got tired of there always being poop in it so I bought them a small covered water dish, which they now only use as a bath!!! it is so small and has a cover on it so they can only get their head and chest in but they all do it!

Silly silly birds.

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Thats great! How did I miss these before. Muffin sure thought she was all in the bowl :D. My guys like a 2" deep bowl about 6 " across. They will line up taking turns dunking. Took a couple times for them to figure it out but finally Skye the bold one went in and then it was bath time for all.

Sure looks like Julio and Shrimp are going to turn into best buds. You must be very proud of them :).

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Watching her gives me tiel fever....:D

Julio in the first few minutes....up and down....back up....back down....had me laughing....thx. for sharing....:D
He can't make up his mind, story of his life :p

Thats great! How did I miss these before. Muffin sure thought she was all in the bowl :D. My guys like a 2" deep bowl about 6 " across. They will line up taking turns dunking. Took a couple times for them to figure it out but finally Skye the bold one went in and then it was bath time for all.

Sure looks like Julio and Shrimp are going to turn into best buds. You must be very proud of them :).
I think you are missing Shrimp, Rick :giggle:

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
I think it's great that they get along so well :thumbsup: It seems like you found a perfect companion for Julio!
And what do you mean Muffin is not a brightest bulb? She is not bathing in HER water dish, is she, LOL It's Julio's :laughing:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
This is a funny thread...you guys are all a hoot.....:D

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it's great that they get along so well :thumbsup: It seems like you found a perfect companion for Julio!
And what do you mean Muffin is not a brightest bulb? She is not bathing in HER water dish, is she, LOL It's Julio's :laughing:
Very true!! :giggle:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Silly birdies! At least they look at the bath, my birdies just ignore it when its in their cage and trash their water bowl...We might get their....one day... Good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.