Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Everyone!! I thought i'd share some photo's of our beautiful beach also got a storm over the ocean as well. You would think that this beach was a desert with so much sand it was amazing they have to dredge the sand out so the water comes back.. The little island you can nearly walk to but i don't no how deep it was but it was lovely walking on the sand.. Also have a photo of myself with my first pick of my Potatoes that i grew in my veg garden..

Beautiful Elliott Heads Bundaberg.

The rocks are volocanic years old.

On the sand at Elliott Heads Beach Bundaberg.

There is spose to be a lot of water here storm coming

Sand Everywhere.

Storm is getting bad white sand no water.

This is spose to be full of sea water.

Me with my Potatoes.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What lovely pictures Lyn. You are really becoming an exceptionally good photographer.

And a lovely crop of potatoes as well.
Thank you Kate. I am really happy with my camera and by the way we had two of my potatoes last night and they were yum just melted in my mouth no spray on them..

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Very beautiful beach and photos, Lyn...and I want some of those beautiful potatoes to be mashed and baked for my steak! I love steak and potatoes yum yum! :p

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
These are great photos! I love the ones with the trees and the beach! :D thank you so much for sharing them!
Those potatoes are looking delicious! They are big! Nice work!!

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very beautiful beach and photos, Lyn...and I want some of those beautiful potatoes to be mashed and baked for my steak! I love steak and potatoes yum yum! :p
Thank you Nick. If you come to Bundaberg we will make mash potatoes with green onions yum and have steak as well...
These are great photos! I love the ones with the trees and the beach! :D thank you so much for sharing them!
Those potatoes are looking delicious! They are big! Nice work!!
Thank you Despina.potatoes with butter is yum to..

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Beautiful

Wonderful beach pics , Lyn, Yum those potatoes look wonderful too.

How did the Dentist visit go? You can eat smashed potatoes, I hope?

Feel better soon, Blessings, Jo A:pnn

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Love the beach photos Lyn and your potatoes are AWESOME. So big! I would love to walk those beaches with you. When were the pictures taken? I doubt you went to the beach today. ;)
You must have a wonderful garden to grow such nice potatoes. I bet the soil is excellent! I love gardening -- it's one of my hobbies. I have a tiny little veggie garden at the back of the yard - it's only about 18'x18', but so much fun. Most of my gardening is devoted to flowers though. How about you?

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wonderful beach pics , Lyn, Yum those potatoes look wonderful too.

Thank you JoAnn. We have had a couple of my potatoes and they are yum I planted 6 more in the garden now have to wait till they grow.Oh by the way the dentist went alright i was very uptight I was glad it was all over now my mouth is yuck and i have lost my taste at the moment but it will come back. But other than that all is good no more pain. Yippy.

How did the Dentist visit go? You can eat smashed potatoes, I hope?

Feel better soon, Blessings, Jo A:pnn
the storm clouds are very lovely
Thank you I liked taking the photo's.

gorgeous panoramics!
Thank you Yes i like the panoramic photo's to..

Love the beach photos Lyn and your potatoes are AWESOME. So big! I would love to walk those beaches with you. When were the pictures taken? I doubt you went to the beach today. ;)
You must have a wonderful garden to grow such nice potatoes. I bet the soil is excellent! I love gardening -- it's one of my hobbies. I have a tiny little veggie garden at the back of the yard - it's only about 18'x18', but so much fun. Most of my gardening is devoted to flowers though. How about you?
Thank you If you come to Bundaberg ill take you to these beaches and you can walk with me and mum and meet Indigo as well..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.