Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I saw a video of a budgie who was flying far distances from any place to the finger of his owner for some millet. Bebe did not have any millet the last days, so today I started a training session since he can't fly I taught him how to jump from any surface to my finger to get some millet treat :) But please enjoy the video yourself!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS4mwRVt0uA"]Bebe starts learning a trick - YouTube[/nomedia]

:budgie:

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a good boy!
Thank you Julie, yes Bebe is a very good boy and it is really surprising how well he learns and trusts new things around him. Not only he used the ladders right away, when I bought them, he also understood the jump to finger trick very fast! I am sure, as soon he gets his feathers back, he will fly to the finger from farther away! :)

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Aww that is sooo fantastic, and Bebe looks even more adorable on video! Good job, Tanja! :)

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awwww, I am so happy that you guys liked the little training session video! And I am more happy that it inspired a few of you to work with your lovely budgies as well! Keep going soon we will all have budgies that fly over a high distance to the finger! :) That would be amazing! :budgie: Btw. I think Bebe really is a special budgie, I never trained him before! It's amazing that he did the jump just after 2 tries all himself! He is so cute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.