Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking he's a greywing grey and that mutation was mentioned before, but im not sure he looks to blue, maybe dilute?

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
my 1st answer was going to be Grey Grey wing as well then I saw the last picture

he has a very light sky blue running from his neck up through the bars on the back of his head which is making me think dilute sky blue grey wing

here is a Sky blue Grey wing

and here is a sky blue dilute

and then add in the grey wing which dilutes the body color any way by 50% and i believe it would cause it to look like Benny :)

but this is just a guess, i'm not 100% sure but i'm 85% sure

·
Registered
311 Posts
He's very pretty, whatever he is! :)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
He looks a bit like he may be sick, he may need a tonic or something

Greywing can dilute the body colour up to 50%. The first picture looks like fairly typical greywing sky blue. A dilute's body colour should be diluted by 80% or more

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He looks a bit like he may be sick, he may need a tonic or something

Greywing can dilute the body colour up to 50%. The first picture looks like fairly typical greywing sky blue. A dilute's body colour should be diluted by 80% or more
don't worrie these pics are from a few months ago if not more, when he did have scally face :( but he is alot better now
this is a more recent pic of him but i didn't want to post this one as it doesn't show his colours

i have some pics that im posting of all my budgies in the budgie pictures section today so they will show some pictures from yesterday just to say you can look at them as i mentioned these pics were from a while ago when he was sick
:D thanks everyone but im still a little confussed :S haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.