Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
:laughing::iagree: Ha Ha your Benny is just like my Budget! He picks up things and runs to the edge of the table and drops them over then he runs and peers down and looks at me as if to say WELL??? Of course I pI pick it up again for him to do it again. Budget also loves hanging upside down he walks on the top of his cage upside down Crazy Birdies :p

G

·
LOL i love it when they barrel roll and Benny is so FREAKING CUTE i want him!!! hahaha

Its frazzels my brain how adorable he is haha :D

Karma to to you because i can't give it to Benny :p

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Aww, Benny is such a playful, happy fellow! They always manage to brighten our days even more when they act like that. :D

Reactions: PipSqueakZ

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Benny is such an awesome wee dude. I could watch his antics for hours :D

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Of course, he does his best tricks when there is NO camera around........:rolleyes: He is like this just about every night when they come out for a play. Hubby's ended up just about crying sometimes as he's laughed so hard at his antics.:laughing: Funny little ****** is our Benny!

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
Benny is such a cute little goof! He reminds me so much of my Pickles, just blue. It was so funny when he rolled around in the beginning of the first video! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.