Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i showed a picture of a budgie from the pet store, but i chose a different one that looked a bit healthier.

so can anyone tell me. is coco an opaline cinnamon olive green? thats what the one i was originally going to get was lol.

and is tuyet a df blue spangle?
or is she something else altogether.
she isnt an albino (even if the woman in the pet shop did try to convince me she was lolol)

thank you. shouldnt have any more qus after this ;)
who am i kidding, its me, course i will :p

·
Budgie Adorer
689 Posts
1st budgie looks like a cinnamon grey-green opaline and the second one could be a few things. Could be a DF spangle or a clear. Sometimes you never know. They both look pretty :)

·
Optimus Prime
4,046 Posts
haha they sound adorable, hope they are going well in quarantine! my guess would be you are right about coco, and tuyet might be dark eyed clear.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
I agree with Helen that the 1st one is an opaline cinnamon grey green. The 2nd one is probably a double factor spangle but unless you know it's parentage you'll have to wait until it matures to be sure

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I agree with Helen that the 1st one is an opaline cinnamon grey green. The 2nd one is probably a double factor spangle but unless you know it's parentage you'll have to wait until it matures to be sure
How can you tell when they are older ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.