Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Billie loves his bell soo much....or his own reflection! :)
He's constantly kissing,nibbling it...and I've even seen him trying to **** it lol.
He likes listening to Disco the talking budgie on YouTube and pesters me to put it on my sitting on my phone..he copies his phrases :)
I've just started playing 'peekaboo' with him and he's copying me as you can see on the video.
This little guy is just too cute! :D

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/...-AF38-3A1296F79611-12399-00000746C2A02E43.mp4

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Aww, Billie is so cute and such a sweet talker! I loved the way he said "peekaboo". :D
I'm fortunate to have one talker as well and it melts my heart to hear him mimic my words as I'm sure the same happens to you too. :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh his 'peekaboos' are cute :)
Yes everytime he talks it melts my heart..he's so clever learning new words all the time..and makes me love the cute little guy even more :D

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
:D YeP they do that to you:eek: They are so clever though seriously, I love listening to Budget when he is in bed. It is almost like he is sleep talking HA ha He chatters away saying all the phrases he knows and adding words together so cute:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
OMGoodness, that is so adorable! I never knew budgie voices could be so clear. I will be getting my first budgies in the next few months and I am so enjoying all the research I'm doing. They are so intelligent and act like big birds in tiny bodies. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.