Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one of my sunrise pictures blown up that I took when I first got my new camera. I hung it up to see how it looks and now its down again as I decide what to frame it with. It is 24" by 36"

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Wow, that's a really cool photo! :cool: The colours are so deep, seems unreal!

Reactions: Budgiekeet

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Wow, photographer extraordinaire! What a spectacular sunrise. Now I could almost understand why people would want to wake up so early in the morning to see one :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very nice!
The framing is the hard part. I can never decide how I want to go. I have a great picture of some Jellyfish that I blew up a year ago, still have framed it. :giggle:

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
An amazing moment you've captured, Rick.
That is a very special photograph. I often
say of the sunrises and sunsets around here
that if someone painted them, no one would
believe it possible for such colors to be real.
I'm glad you preserved this one :)

Reactions: Budgiekeet

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
:D WOW I am so glad there are people like you around Rick who obviously have a talent for capturing the exact moment of splendour and it makes it much easier for people like me to enjoy the view too as I am never up at that time of day but with you around it doesn't matter:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. I just got it printed on canvas. Same size 2' by 3' and stretched on a 1 1/2" frame. It is so much nicer than the gloss print. So much so that I am looking into getting a printer that will print on canvas.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
It turned out amazing on the canvas! A beautiful work of art, indeed! :2thumbs:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Wow That is a cool Photo of the Sun set. I haven't tried a sunset with my new camera yet. It is wonderful... Sunsets are amazing to see so many colours..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.