Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Bodie is a great talker, quite impressive! I can now say I have heard a budgie really laugh like a human being! :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I have really missed here too but things were so bad and moving was an essential...Bodie is brilliant you can ask him a question and he will answer. he now lives with my 94 year old dad ..(that's who he talks like)
He is great company for my dad

Hazel

·
Registered
756 Posts
That's the color budgie I would love to have. Great little talker too.

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
I bet Bodie and your Dad have a great time together. Bodie is like a little person!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is such a lovable wee bird he presses his head against my lips and says "give Bodie a big big kiss...I miss having him at home but my dads is so happy with the company I cannot deny him that.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What a delightful birdie! he has a great accent--but he kinda has a rasp like a pirate!! LOL. What a doll!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bodie is a really happy bird and he even says "Bodie's a happy bird" love him to bits

Thanks everyone for your lovely coments..

Hazel

·
Registered
59 Posts
oh that is so cute..i hope coconut talks.. I have older parents myself Hazel and i think that is very sweet of you to respect your dad like that.. I would do the same thing for my parents..It always makes me smile when i see grown children being so sweet to their older parents. may God bless you for that... keep those videos coming... love emmmm
:)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Love my dad ..he is 94 years old and loves Bodie as much as I do.. they are amazing to watch together..love them both..

Thanks for the lovely comments.

Hazel

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
I don't know why but I can't access the video via the link you posted. Is it on youtube too? He sounds amazing and adorable judging by the comments :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.