Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Mark this day down on your calendars. August 11, 2010 is the day that we set a new record for BOTM entries! A grand total so far of 34 :jumping1::spin::jumping1:
That's the good news. The bad news is it will be impossible to choose! These entries are all so poofy and wonderful :D

Thank you Tegan! Molly and Percy are the poofiest couple I have ever seen :2thumbs::laughing1:

Thank you nev90! Your Melody's colours are just so unique. She looks like a poofy rainbow :thumbsup:

Thank you Dean! So glad to see you here :) Tom & Bella (that's right folks look closely-there are two budgies there) sure are enjoying a poofy scritch and scratch :clap::clap:

Now I have to go clean out my inbox, it is almost full and I want to see more poofy budgies, don't you?

Please do not post your own photos. Click here to see all the entries : http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?t=57988

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Poofy budgies everywhere! :eek:

I'm going to see if my two little silly kids will poof up for a picture. :D

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
These photos are great! Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Number 35 has arrived !

Thank you Stacey! Mumble looks so beautiful in that photograph :thumbsup:

Number 36 goes to Jerry :)

Thank you Marianne! Jerry is full of poof! :D:clap::happy4:

Due to the amount of entries received, I have decided to move up the deadline date to Aug 21st at noon. It looks now that we are going to have 3 voting polls to vote on. This month has turned into Poofy Mania ! :eek:

Please do not post your own photos. Click here to see all the entries : http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?t=57988

G

·
ho do i enter for this contest? where do i submit my photo too?
Go to page 1 to read the rules and regulation. BTW I have extract the relevant sentence for you to take part as follows :

All entries must be PM'd to Louara for posting. Please include your budgie(s) names when you send me the entry, also let me know what you think the next month's challenge should be.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Number 37 goes to Trixie!

Thank you Alison! Trixie is one beautiful poofy budgie :thumbsup: :happy4:

Number 38 belongs to Coco!

Thank you Amberlea! What a great shot you got! I love his face-too cute :clap::clap:

Due to the amount of entries received, I have decided to move up the deadline date to Aug 21st at noon. It looks now that we are going to have 3 voting polls to vote on. This month has turned into Poofy Mania !

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Number 39 is looking fine :D

Thank you Wishingwell! Miss Buddette is showing off her poofiness in fine form :spin: :2thumbs:

Due to the amount of entries received, I have decided to move up the deadline date to Aug 21st at noon. It looks now that we are going to have 3 voting polls to vote on. This month has turned into Poofy Mania !

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Perhaps we should have 4 polls of 10 budgies once we get a 40th entry. Then the 4 winners can compete in 2 semi finals and a final?

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Perhaps we should have 4 polls of 10 budgies once we get a 40th entry. Then the 4 winners can compete in 2 semi finals and a final?
I can do four polls if everyone wants it that way. But we won't have time for semi-finals and then a final, I like to allow each poll at least 4 days of voting time, givin everyone's different time zones. After the four polls hopefully we will be down to 20 finalists for the final round of voting.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Heh whoa, this is a lot of poofy budgie goodness :eek:
I have so many favorites too :p
The the poll idea is a good one too.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.