Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Ok, I will go with the four polls for this month, I agree it will make the voting easier as long as everyone votes on all four polls.
Remember you still have all this week to submit an entry, there is plenty of room left for more poofiness! :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
Well Ladies Gents and Budgies, we did it! We have 42 entries for this month, so far! I am so thankful to you all for making this BOTM are most successful ever :) :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Number 40 goes to RJ! Seems his budgies have given up the country music scene. You remember Hank & Willie from last month? They have changed their names to Whoopsy & Blue Velvet and are two of the poofiest ex-country music stars I have ever seen :D

Great shot RJ :clap::happy4::clap

Number 41 belongs to Sodapop! Thank you Fox! The poofiness in Sodapop is simply divine :spin: :thumbsup: :clap:

Here is number 42 and it belongs to Sue! Kiki looks like she is smiling at you with her poofy cheeks :XD: Sue tells me it was tough to get to this photo. Kiki kept unpoofing herself as soon as she would see Sue with the camera :laughing2: Now that is one funny little girl :D

Will the poofiness ever end?! Just over 35 hours left to submit an entry-c'mon we have room for more ;)

Please do not post your own photos. Click here to see all the entries : http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?t=57988

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.