Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to Season 3 of the Budgie of the Month Competition. Last season was full of excitement, fun and suspense. I know this season will bring more of the same.
I am making two changes this year to the contest. The first change is one that I love. No more voting polls! Hooray! Last month I asked members to PM their votes to me and it worked wonderfully. Once the contest closes for entries everyone can start voting right away. Having a voting system that is private is something many of you have been asking for, so I am glad to implement it for Season 3.
The second change is in the posting of the rules and guidelines to the contest. From now on I will post this Rules & Regulations for the Budgie of the Month Contest.
I encourage everyone to read it in full. I will post a shorter version of the rules and guidelines in each new challenge thread.

Are you ready for a brand new season? Gracie-Mae and I sure am! So here we go.............

Rules and Regulations (the short version)

To read the rules in full click here: Rules & Regulations for the Budgie of the Month Contest

A challenge will be posted here. Simply take a photo matching the challenge and PM it to me. A non-photoshopped, non-edited photo is required. The only editing allowed is photo cropping. PM your photo to me here: Send a PM to louara by clicking here and I will post the entry for you in a separate thread.
Told you it was easy!

Deadline:

The contest starts now and the last day for entries is January 21st.

Prizes:

The winner will receive 50 karma points ! :D
A Desktop wallpaper, featuring the winner will also be awarded. This wallpaper will be made available in different sizes for downloading by everyone.
The winner also has the honor of picking the next month's challenge as well as automatically being entered into the Budgie of the Year competition which will take place in December.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, please post them here.

Are you ready for the first challenge of 2012?
i♥mybudgies won the last challenge in 2011 and she has chosen this month's challenge.

The challenge for January is ...............................................

:tongue: Funny/Goofy Faces! :tongue:​

Take a photo of your budgie making a goofy face and send it to me Send a PM to louara by clicking here.

Good luck :)

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
Oh yes! Could this years competitions be started off any better? What a great theme to pick and I cannot wait to see the entries ;) Better get snapping :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I cant send a Pm but hea is my Entry for Carla and Dinkey. The entry is of the green budgie not my sig pick one. Thanks her name is Dinkey.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cant send a Pm but hea is my Entry for Carla and Dinkey. The entry is of the green budgie not my sig pick one. Thanks her name is Dinkey.
That is a great entry Carla, thank you for entering. I am curious as to why you cannot send me a PM, what do you see when you click this?
Send a PM to louara

I want this season to be as easy as can be for people to enter, I have included my PM link in the first post to this thread for easy access. It should work for all members.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
That is a great entry Carla, thank you for entering. I am curious as to why you cannot send me a PM, what do you see when you click this?
Send a PM to louara

I want this season to be as easy as can be for people to enter, I have included my PM link in the first post to this thread for easy access. It should work for all members.
I can see your message entry but i cant attatch a photo i can only attatch it like how i sent it to u on the thread. Oh yea i got my lucky numba 8 again :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can see your message entry but i cant attatch a photo i can only attatch it like how i sent it to u on the thread. Oh yea i got my lucky numba 8 again :)
That's fine, you can attach it in the PM like you would attach it in a thread. Try it for next month :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.