Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am sorry. Just bummed out about Rocky and should have known better.
No need to apologize. I would just hate to miss an entry because it was posted here. I prefer the PM system so I can make a folder and keep track of everyone's photos and suggestions for the next challenge. It also helps Gracie-Mae when it comes time to make her BOTM video ;)

Well, 4 days into this contest and we already have 20 entries! That's the first poll :)
Keep them coming. They are all so great to look at. Let's set a new record this month :D

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Gracie-Mae and I expect lots of entries this month. Show us your favorite photos. :)

We will kick it off by showing my favorite photo of Gracie-Mae.

"don't i look pretty in this photo? like an angel.....heehee"

Good luck to everyone!:D[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Your talented movie producer, Gracie-Mae is indeed an angel!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Gracie-Mae will be working her tail feathers off this month with so many photos for her video :)

Lapwing- Please do not post your own photo. I have re-posted the one of Bill & Ben and deleted the most recent one. Only one entry is allowed per member. Please review the rules & regulations that you can find in the first post in this thread. I try to make the entry rules as easy and clear to understand as I can so please read them. If you have any questions ask me or any other member, everyone is willing to help :)

Ready for more? I am- let's see more favorite photos :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Moderator's Warning:
Hi everyone,
There seems to be difficulty in understanding the entry thread this month. I have closed the thread as it is getting annoying having to keep going in to delete photos that members are posting themselves. Don't worry, the contest is still open but I will only open the thread when I am online. Please continue to PM me your photos and remember there is only one entry allowed per member-thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Fair enough :)

I would like to say..... exactly HOW is everyone else supposed to compete with a bucket of adorable babies...? :loveeyes:
(yes im talking about Corina's pic :giggle: )
There are some great pics so far, its gonna be hard to choose :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
First time I ever check this part of site out. I like the pictures around Halloween. Just now to take a birdie picture to post it. Am now looking forward to Halloween and all the fun it always has been.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
where are the first few photos cant see entree number one or my photo in there :-(

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Don't worry-I am merging the photos into a voting poll right now. All the pictures are safe. They will be back up soon :)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.