1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VOTE NOW!!

We have 23 Contestants entered in our March 2013 Budgie of the Month Challenge

BUDGIES IN FOLIAGE

EVERY Talk Budgie Member is allowed ONE vote and you ARE allowed to vote for yourself.

We want EVERY Talk Budgie Member to take the time to VOTE!!

ALL VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL!

View our Contestants here: March 2013 BOTM Entries

Watch the MARCH BOTM "Budgies in Foliage" Video here: BOTM Video

Send me your vote here: My BOTM Vote

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS!

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
And might I say Deb, another awesome video. I will never be able to listen to that song again without thinking....my wings are wet, my wings are wet...........

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Wow! That was a hard to narrow down to just one. Got there with some input from the family. Good luck everyone, awesome entries!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
:urock::urock:My vote is in to. I hope you got it Deb. you did a really good job with the video and the jungle and the song i just love it that is my favorite song. You arranged the video and effects perfectly. Good luck Everyone. Well Done Deb. I'm proud of you.

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And might I say Deb, another awesome video. I will never be able to listen to that song again without thinking....my wings are wet, my wings are wet...........
:laughing: Thanks, Rick!
I keep going around singing, "In the jungle the mighty jungle the budgie's wet tonight..." You are so right, that song just will never be the same again. :rolleyes:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
My vote is in as well. :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
"In the jungle the Mighty Jungle the Budgies will sing to night they will be glad to all have a lovely rest tonight.".... Deb now you have this song going through my head i couldn't sleep last night for this song was going round and round in my head i love it. Glad you got my vote Deb.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Now here comes the hard part. Voting.

Great job on the video Shelby. Perfect song choice. :D

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Well a lot of great entries so I had to go get Linda to help me decide. We looked through about 4-5 times and finally picked 1. Good luck to all.

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
I have a Brilliant Plan! So I don't have to choose any One budgie, I vote for Deb' Video!!!!!!! I thought it worthy of First Prize, anyway...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.