Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!

Wasn't that a fun challenge we had last month! I was really impressed with all the different captions you came up with. This has been one of the most popular challenges we have ever had for the Budgie of the Month contest :)
So join me now in congratulating our last winner for 2011.

The winner for November is......................................

Pixie & Chico!

"I can see straaaaight through your soul!"​

Congratulations i♥mybudgies! You have won 50 karma points, a desktop wallpaper featuring your winning photo and you have earned the last remaining spot in our Budgie of the Year Contest which starts on December 1st. :clap::clap:
Your photo and caption captured the voters hearts. Well done!:congrats:

Get ready everyone. Budgie of the Year kicks off this Thursday, along with some other holiday surprises.;)

Budgie of the Month will be back on January 1st 2012 for a brand new season featuring brand new challenges! I hope to see you there!

Join me in congratulating i♥mybudgies, Chico and Pixie on their win! :jumping::jumping:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Congratulations, a fantastic photo and a well deserved win :D

Reactions: Shahzadi

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Congratulations to i♥mybudgies. The photo shows Chico and the lovely Miss Pixie at their best! So cute.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Congratulations i♥mybudgies! Your entry was really sweet and funny; it made me laugh every time I looked at it!

I have issued you your 50 karma points and your desktop wallpaper is coming soon! :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congratulations! Very cute photo! :D

Reactions: Shahzadi
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.