Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What a fun challenge we had this month :) I really enjoyed seeing everyone's favorite photos of their budgies. It was a real treat to see so many beautiful pictures.:D

Now the time has come to announce this month's winner :)

The Budgie of the Month for October 2011 is.........................................

Roger!

Congratulations Erika!
You and Roger have won 50 karma points, and custom made designed wallpaper that will be available for downloading by everyone. Also, Roger is automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest which will take place this December.

Erika has already told me what her challenge choice for next month will be, so be sure to tune into the BOTM channel on November 1st when we will start this brand new challenge. It's a good one, I think you're all gonna love it

Please join me now in congratulating Erika and Roger on a job well done

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Super congrats to Roger and Erika! Well deserved, indeed!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
wow wow wow~~~
Erika!!!! Roger won the BOTM!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation!!!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!!
:party::party2::party3::party10:

Baaji and Chewy also want to say congratulation to Roger!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Wow! Thank you, I will be sure to tell roger he won :D
Thanks everyone for the lovely messages and especially anyone who voted for us :hug:

Reactions: CuteLittleBirdies

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Stupid phone... Just deleting a re-post... :eek:

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
The Budgie of the Month for October 2011
ROGER
:party2: :party: CONGRATULATIONS!! :party2: :party:

Well deserved win Erika and Roger!!

Roger is sooo handsome :love: and your wonderful photo shows him at his best!! :party:

Sunny, Shelby, Pedro and Poppy all send their best wishes and congratulations for your win, Roger!!

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
What a handsome boy Roger is! Congratulations on your win! :)

I've given you the 50 karma points; the desktop wallpaper will be forthcoming. (I always try to post it on the first of the month, but I may need a little extra time, so I hope you don't mind. :eek:)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
This is the first time I participate in the BOTM competition, but after seeing all the lovely pics I couldn't even vote for my own bird. Roger is a outstanding bird. well deserved winner. Congrats, Erika!!

·
Registered
821 Posts

What a fun challenge we had this month :) I really enjoyed seeing everyone's favorite photos of their budgies. It was a real treat to see so many beautiful pictures.:D

Now the time has come to announce this month's winner :)

The Budgie of the Month for October 2011 is.........................................

Roger!

Congratulations Erika!
You and Roger have won 50 karma points, and custom made designed wallpaper that will be available for downloading by everyone. Also, Roger is automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest which will take place this December.

Erika has already told me what her challenge choice for next month will be, so be sure to tune into the BOTM channel on November 1st when we will start this brand new challenge. It's a good one, I think you're all gonna love it

Please join me now in congratulating Erika and Roger on a job well done
Congratulations Roger and Erik, Roger is gorgeous, well done

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.