Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
For new nice budgie welcome

Your new girl is a beauty, congrats! :love:
Sorry,he,is blue cares like my ,,old``male ,green budgie Srec`ko/Lucky,he was sure male i know but with darknest bly,whats different to be this young girl.
I sorry to owner this chick,for my reason and opinion.What is name of this girl.
I expose she is so young chik under 3,4 months because she has a tiger mask very close to cere and eyes...Is it right.Good luck,and good buy.:):001_rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
17,946 Posts
Sorry,he,is blue cares like my ,,old``male ,green budgie Srec`ko/Lucky,he was sure male i know but with darknest bly,whats different to be this young girl.
I sorry to owner this chick,for my reason and opinion.What is name of this girl.
I expose she is so young chik under 3,4 months because she has a tiger mask very close to cere and eyes...Is it right.Good luck,and good buy.:):001_rolleyes:
Actually, the way to tell a female from a male when both have blue ceres is that the male will have a dark blue cere, like the colour of the sky, almost, whereas females can have a pale blue cere when they are out of breeding condition :D From the picture, the budgie has a pale blue cere, making her a female ;) You're right that she isn't vet old, though! Nice job :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.