Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
Well, don't be so sure. Especially if you have a determined pair like my Pepper and Lyla. I did everything possible to discourage the behavior, and it lasted for a week before they were right back to it. lol. Hopefully you don't get any surprises though! :eek:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't seen any mating behavior. Elsa was used to being an only bird, and Gilbert is 5 months, 6 months on February 26. Still, I keep an eye on them. She hasn't gone into condition, and all that seems to be happening is snuggling and occasional feeding.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,603 Posts
Isn't he? He had been eating, but once she jumped up, he backed up. She's smaller, but she's the boss :)
I have 5 and they seem to have an order. Oliver (gilberts twin) usually eats first then rainbow then his woman snowflake then Loki and Quieksen. Actually Quieksen almost never eats for Loki feeds her 24/7. have like 3 food bowls but they fight over the same bowl every morning. Quieksen is the boss bird and she spends all day telling the others what to do. She has her way all the time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.