Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Just passing through, so we thought we'd drop by to say Hi! :wave1: :D :yo: :yo: :yo:

Ollie first sent this wonderful gift to me in a Private Message and I absolutely LOVE it!!

Her talent and creativity never fail to amaze me and I'm thrilled her budgies decided to to a "fly-by" to say "Hi" to Skipooter and the forum members!

Thank you for bringing the biggest smile to my face and touching my heart yet again, Ollie. :hug:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ollie first sent this wonderful gift to me in a Private Message and I absolutely LOVE it!!

Her talent and creativity never fail to amaze me and I'm thrilled her budgies decided to to a "fly-by" to say "Hi" to Skipooter and the forum members!

Thank you for bringing the biggest smile to my face and touching my heart yet again, Ollie. :hug:
Thanks a million, Deb! Your work is always so much fun, I just want to climb right into it (and Have gratefully done so Several times!...)
Love you to the moon and back!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Wow, I see your little flock is also very well travelled, Ollie! :D
It's great that they have their own spaceship and are there in case Skipper and Scooter need extra assistance. ;)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pedro and Poppy's Wedding Video is a true testament to your ability to take what I do and turn it into something 100 times better! :D

http://talkbudgies.com/celebrations/91249-pedro-poppys-wedding-video-2.html
Thank you for the compliment, Deb - although I have to disagree with my making what you do "100% better" - I just take something Very good, and add some music and movement; without your work, I'd have Nothing! So I've always been thankful that you've graciously allowed me to enter into your efforts - it's been Tremendous fun for me, and I'm glad you've enjoyed our collaborations as well! :hug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.