Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:budgie:this may sound like a strange question, but i am planning on breeding my 2 budgies next year as they are getting on incredibly well and are showin loads of the signs (i read on the internet) of bonding :) anyway, the male is green and yellow and the female is blue and white with black spots and i was just wondering if anyone has any idea what colour the babies will be?

i don't know if anyone will be able to answer this question, or if its just a matter of luck, but i was just wondering about it and thought i might as well ask you guys!!:budgie:

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Some photos will be of great help.From the sound of it you have a normal green and a normal blue. If the green isn't split for blue all the babies will be green/blue.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've already posted some photos of them but there's only one of them together. is there any chance i will get one that isn't green/blue? i always wanted a rainbow like one! it's probably impossible though :p

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Oh no! You don't have normals. The **** is green cinn and the hen is a blue dom pied. All the babies are going to be green: some green cinn pieds; and green pieds, normal greens and green cinn

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks!! i've only had budgies since may so im not that clever when it comes to their colours and everything! what are the difference's between the green cinn pied, green pied, green cinn and normal greens? :D

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
The normal wing markings are black. In a cinnamon the wing markings aren't black but cinnmon - brownish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.