Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
55,917 Posts
What a darling little boy!

I'm going to guess at the mutation but StarlingWings will be the one to give you the correct information.

My guess is: sky blue yellow face full body colour greywing

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thank you. I was hoping for a boy to better get along with my other 2! What an interesting color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
18,247 Posts
He's an absolutely adorable boy :D He looks to be a grey yellow face II greywing budgie :) On my screen he's a bit too pale to be fullbody greywing, and with regards to the bluish that's showing on his legs and lower belly that's usually normal for young grey budgies; he could also be single factor violet, which would explain the blueish tinge. Do you have a photo of his back? Also, does he look grey in person?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's an absolutely adorable boy :D He looks to be a grey yellow face II greywing budgie :) On my screen he's a bit too pale to be fullbody greywing, and with regards to the bluish that's showing on his legs and lower belly that's usually normal for young grey budgies; he could also be single factor violet, which would explain the blueish tinge. Do you have a photo of his back? Also, does he look grey in person?
I will get some more pictures in natural sunlight if I can catch him while he’s next to the window

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

He’s not to sure about me hovering above him just yet so these are the best I could get without stressing him too much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts