Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the August round of our Budgie of the Month contest! Another 31 days of competition lie ahead. Are you ready?
If you are new to Talk Budgies , I welcome you to join in our monthly contest.
Let's start by reviewing the rules & regulations.

Rules and Regulations:

If you are new to Talk Budgies, please read all the rules carefully. The complete list of rules and regulations can be found here: BOTM Rules & Regulations

Here's the short version of the rules;
Take a recent (within the past 6 months) photo of your budgie accomplishing this month's challenge. No fancy schmancy photo editing, just take the picture and send it to me by clicking here: My BOTM Entry

Include your budgie's name and what you would choose as the next month's challenge.

Deadline:
The contest opens today and will close for entries on August 22nd. On that day I will ask people to start sending me their votes for the month. Do not vote before August 22nd please.

Prizes:
The winner will receive 50 karma points, an exclusive wallpaper featuring the winning photo will be made available for downloading and the winner will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest, which takes place in December.

Please post any questions or comments on this thread.

Are you ready for Roland and Nestiny's challenge? I know you are because I have seen many photos on this site that would suit this challenge perfectly So I want to see us break a record this month for entries!
The challenge for August is................................................ ....................

Bonding Budgie

Human to budgie bonding picture.​

Does your budgie (s) view you as a human jungle gym? Do they like to hang out with you and just chill :cool: Do you share meals together? All you need is a human and a budgie to enter this month :) Snap a photo and send it to me asap! Let's get this party started :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Good luck everyone!

Sadly Bibi hates interaction still, So I'll be sitting this one out unless Kobbi will be lovable toward me!

If not.. then I hope September's contest will be more to my favor with both of them! :D

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
Today I was trying to take pictures that went with this months challenge, but they wouldn't cooperate!:XD: Maybe later today I can give it another try.....

If only if only this contest allows tiels too!:giggle:

·
Registered
454 Posts
im going to try and get sunny or buddy like maybe perching the the millet and i can give them a kiss ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Aw a have some great, obviously recent photos of what happen every morning with my fids, to photobucket!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hey Louara Here is my entree for Botm
Birds name is Lucky
I will Pm a msg through to u with my theme if i win thanks
Ps. Can u try make pic a little bit bigger thanks

Attachments

G

·
Hey hey hey budgie fans! Have you seen the latest entries? Spectfabulous!
A moment ago I saw it. A perfect 10. No wonder the entry number is also 10.

Congratulations to the entry owner. I think I know who she is. BRAVO. Bravo. Bravo. :)

G

·
Hi Louara.

I can't see the pic of entry no. 11

EDIT : Now I can see the pic of entry no. 11 ....please ignore the above comment...sorry

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good to know Roland. Thanks for telling me.
I love love love these entries. Now this is what being a budgie owner is all about :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Can you send more than one pic over the month? I have some now that I am considering but am hoping to get some better ones by the 21st. I do have more than one and can't decide right now anyways lol :p

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can you send more than one pic over the month? I have some now that I am considering but am hoping to get some better ones by the 21st. I do have more than one and can't decide right now anyways lol :p
No, I am sorry, but as it's states in the BOTM rules rules, once an entry has been submitted it cannot be substituted for another one. You have lots of time left. Take your time to make sure you enter the best picture you can. Also , remember only one entry is allowed per member.

A reminder to everyone out there to read the opening post of this thread. Please do not PM me asking to me to read it to you. You have to read it. Although I will post all photos submitted to me, it's really advised that the photo meet the challenge of the month. You have a better chance of getting votes if your photo meets the challenge.

Have you seen the latest ones?
BOTM Entries

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Ok thank you so much Louara! I'm sorry I don't know how I missed that while reading through the rules. I will make sure to double check next time :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.