Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Sparky. Indi says i won't hurt you. Sparky is my Sparkyzilla Friend. Indizillza is here to rescure everyone with my very own Jet. I don't think i am going to fit in it though. I now have my Jet driving license now i can fly anywhere. but don't tell Lyn she doesn't no i went for my driving license test the other day and i passed. Dont worry i wont hurt you Sparky im picking you up in my Jet and we will save all the budgies from the big Budgiezilla. Indi has a fly swat he could swat the Jet out of the sky Indi says im so big i feel like the King of the Castle with the Jet so small

INDI..........

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts

That is one SUPER cool car! You must have a really rich family for them to give you a car like that. Would you take me for a ride in it....pretty please? I love blue. I wish I had a car like that. :pout:
Sparky
Sparky, Benny says he will take you for a ride any
time you want! But he says you'd better hold on tight -
'cause he goes FAST! (like his mum) :giggle:

·
10,320 Posts
Indi you could swat that jet right out of the sky without even blinking! You are one HUMONGOUS Budgzilla, my friend.

Ummmm, you are my friend right? You aren't gonna hurt me are you?

I think I need to go to bed now. Mommmmmmm!!!

Sparky
Oh Indi forgot to mention in his last reply that he has high power petrol in his Jet he can take Sparky where ever he wants to go. Hey Sparky Indi says we can fly where ever you want to go.
But don't tell Lyn we are flying in my high powered Jet. Lets go for sight seeing we can go anywhere you wish to. Don"t worry the Jet wont crash.Sparky.

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts
I thought I heard stomping and screeching, so I put a call out to International Rescue! Thunderbirds are GO! I'm not sure that they're going to be a match for this Thunderbird - WIKIZILLA! Terrorizing Adelaide's River Torrens precinct looking for millet and mischief.. I think he caught an officer in his beak! MAN DOWN!!

Wikizilla! by Wikibudgie, on Flickr

(If by some odd occurrence we won again, I think I'd give you all a rest from the craziness of budgezillas with a theme of "Siesta or Fiesta")

·
10,320 Posts
I thought I heard stomping and screeching, so I put a call out to International Rescue! Thunderbirds are GO! I'm not sure that they're going to be a match for this Thunderbird - WIKIZILLA! Terrorizing Adelaide's River Torrens precinct looking for millet and mischief.. I think he caught an officer in his beak! MAN DOWN!!

Wikizilla! by Wikibudgie, on Flickr

(If by some odd occurrence we won again, I think I'd give you all a rest from the craziness of budgezillas with a theme of "Siesta or Fiesta")
Indi is coming to rescue you Lyn has been to the Adelaide River and the Torrens. Where is Popie Lyn has been on that boat. How about the Bundaberg Rescue Jet flight Indi is the Flyer Indi is taking Lyn in the Jet to Adelaide River oh no a man down poor Officer. Indi what should we do when we get to Adelaide. Indizilla to the rescue Indizilla is coming to Adelaide with his Jet Lyn has been there so she can show Indi the way. Terror on the Adelaide River Oh no. What should we do Indizilla. Lets call an SOS. Wonderful entry Wiki I just love what you have done.

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Wiki is one BIG BAAAAD Budgezilla! :eek:
Look at him ripping the head off that policeofficer!
The entire Adelaide's River Torrens precinct is in terror of this menace at the moment...

Great entry, Wiki - I'm impressed with both your size and cunning. Good luck in the competition!

Sparky

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
GreenBird BOTM

GreenBird's first official day out of his cage and he is already planning world domination

GreenBird & his pet dragon looking to take on the world.

Next BOTM: Birds of a feather

Attachments

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
hey sparky this is a ennormous challenge hee hee.... oooo some of these budgies are like king kong hee hee maybe i'm gonna try this one....gracie- mae xx

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Lilacs finally back. Turms out her and Noah went to another galaxy and met a landing party on some desolate planet. Here is the pic Lilac took of Noah approaching the unkown spaceman, right before he ate him :eek:

Should Noah be lucky enough to pic next months challenge he would like to see budgies in foliage :)

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I have to say each and every photo for this challenge has made me laugh my head off! They are all exceptional and should all win. What a great idea Anne-Marie!

Frankie is up to something and is eating plenty of spinach so he can be big and mean and strong enough to be a BUDGEzilla. :eek:

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
Greenbird -- that's a MEAN lookin' dragon you are wrestling there. You are one BRAVE Budgezilla!!

Good luck in the Competition!

Sparky

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Wow, Loki! You have a whole platoon trying to take you down!
It's a good thing you are LOKIZILLA so your big budgie chest will repel all those bullets. ;)

Good luck in the competition!

Sparky

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Whew, I'm so glad that Noah and Lilac made it back safely from that outer galaxy. Noah, do those little astronaut people taste good? :giggle:

Good luck in the competition!

Sparky

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Frankzilla wrecks a farm

Frankie has one thing on his mind - world domination! But he's taking it one step at a time. First, a farm, then the world.

Here's what he said to the headless Indian, "Huh, Mr Indian, you thought you could take on Frankzilla. Have you lost your head or what? Your puny gun and axe are no match for my might." And Cow, why are you running over here so fast? You know I love beef. And Farmer White with your hands in your pockets; I'd take those hands out and RUN the other way if I were you."

Oh, next month's challenge: Sporty Budgies.

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Frankie you've totally terrorized that little farm!
Watch out city folks -- you're next. Ferocious Fredzilla is comin'!

Good luck in the competition. :wave:
Sparky

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
What's going on peoples? It's been two whole days and no one has posted an entry to my contest!!

Does that mean you don't love me anymore??
Sparky

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.