Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everybirdie!!

This is Sparky and the SunShine Boys (Your NEW Talk Budgies Contest Coordinators)
inviting YOU :jumping: to participate in the Budgie of the Month Contest for January 2013.

The Budgie of the Month (BOTM) Contest is very easy to participate in and we sure hope you'll take the time to enter YOUR :budge: budgie.

We will post a NEW:wow: challenge each month.

The CHALLENGE for JANUARY is: Tech Savy Budgies!!

To enter, be SURE you choose a picture of your budgie that complies with the month's challenge.
[For example: Since the challenge is "Tech Savy Budgies" appropriate entries would be: a budgie on a computer keyboard,
a budgie with a TV Remote, a budgie watching TV, etc)

Only ONE photo per member is allowed.
Please Post your photo in this thread and be sure to include your budgie's name and your proposal for the next month's challenge.

Here is a detailed list of all the BOTM Rules & Regulations

Deadline:
The contest opens today and will close for entries on January 23rd.

On January 23rd, (not before!!) we'll ask you to send in your vote for this month. ;)

The WINNER of the contest will receive 50 karma points and be entered automatically into the "Budgie of the Year Contest".

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sunny: Hey Shelby -- where is everybirdie?

Shelby: I don't know! I wonder why no one has entered the contest yet?

Sparky: Well, we KNOW members love their birdies. Maybe they are just waiting to get a REALLY good picture to submit.

Sunny: I hope you're right, otherwise there will be NO Budgie of the Month for January. :eek:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sunny: Hey Shelby -- where is everybirdie?

Shelby: I don't know! I wonder why no one has entered the contest yet?

Sparky: Well, we KNOW members love their birdies. Maybe they are just waiting to get a REALLY good picture to submit.

Sunny: I hope you're right, otherwise there will be NO Budgie of the Month for January. :eek:
Juliet and Winston said the challenge is too difficult for them - they just want to do what they know best and that is eat and sleep :D

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
I guess this is the place. There I go talking to myself again on a forum.

Lilac says looking up at the monitor makes her neck ache

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sparky: Mr. Rick, Mr. Rick!! I think maybe Lilac's neck aches 'cause YOU are making her look at the 'puter monitor! :p That's just a guess though.

Sunny: Look at Eve trying to eat that remote. Eve--only the millet ones taste good. As your BirdieMama to get you one of those for your birthday! ;)

Shelby: Mr. Si -- Please tell Juliet and Winston that I said to get off their lazy little budgie bums and be tech savy budgies!
You can't win if you don't play! :laughing1:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
This is a very cool challenge - and so fun!

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hooray!! We now have THREE entries.

Come on you Talk Budgie Members -- get out those cameras and start snapping those pictures of the Tech Savy Budgies.

We know they are out there 'cause we've seen some pictures of them in people's threads in the past...

Remember -- there are 50 KARMA points waiting for the WINNER!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
this should be a walk in the park for nancy considering her fave perches at the moment are A) on the tv. B) on top of laptop screen lol

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Oh goody!! It sounds like Edd will be entering a picture of Nancy soon! :jumping:

Come on, everybody -- get busy and submit those photos!!!

Post your only ONE photo directly into this thread to enter.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indi says i am taking over the remote control. Nobody is watching the TV today..

Indi says i am talking over the remote control. Nobody is watching the TV today

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sunny: Man o Man! Would you look at that?! Indy has taken over the remote and no one gets to watch TV. Hope he has some fun budgie games in mind for the evening.

Sparky: I'm more worried about Little right now. Someone stole all the millet!! :eek: Where's ours? Have they stole ours too?

Shelby: Calm down Sparky, only Little's millet was taken. Ours is still in the red bin. Momma gave us some just a little while ago, remember?

Sparky: Oh, yeah -- Whew! What a relief. :eek: I hope the police help Little find the missing millet soon though.

We have FIVE wonderful entries so far everybirdie! Let's see some MORE!! Add your photo to the thread -- your budgie just may be the next winner. ;)

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Ollie
"Yes - i'll have the spinach pizza with extra egg and millet, thanks!":D

Edited to add next months challenge suggestion; "Pretty Wings" :D

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Idea for next month's challenge: Bossy budgies

FRANKIE - AKA FRANKSTER THE PRANKSTER

I'm tech savvy enough to put on Toy Story 2 myself. Just need more beak power to lift the DVD in. Some more spinach should do the trick.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.