Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
2. Indi- Indi Greets every one in the morning hanging upside down-"It is very awkward seeing things the wrong way- it looks funny-I'd like to say hello.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3. Awkward Timmie!
he was sleeping 3-4 hours a day when he was young!! it was also because of the summer heat

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4.Awkward Couple- Juliet and Mr. Quaker.
Juliet really does like Mr.Quaker a lot and she sometimes can be a little pushy and really gets in his face. The situation is just too awkward at times and as you can see from this pic - Mr. Quaker looks like he can't even bear to look at Juliet for a moment longer

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5. Jack & Milo
"That awkward moment when you mistake someone else's bottom fluff for your own!"

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6. Little
The awkward moment when Little's tail gets under his belly, and he gets stuck in the corner of the cage. Silly, clumsy budgie, lol.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8. Oscar "The awkward moment when Mum turns around the very second you start pulling faces behind her back"

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
10. Ava - "How am I supposed to learn to walk when I am top heavy and these wings seem to have a mind of their own?!"

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
12. Phoenix -The awkward moment Phoebe realised she's the only hen in the aviary.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
15.Remy, when I said I wanted to take a photo of you, I didn't mean quite like this:

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
16. Ollie- Ollie tried to decided he have a shower with me as he sits on the shower ledge he decided this time to hop on my shoulder flew off changed his mind to sit on shower head slipped off fell into to the shower bottom naughty Ollie that how he got wet

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
20. Frankie- How awkward. How can I ever face the other budgies with a toilet roll for a head:S

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.