Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and welcome to the Budgie of the Month Contest

Are you ready for a brand new challenge?
First let's start by reviewing the rules and regulations.

Rules and Regulations:

If you are new to Talk Budgies, please read all the rules carefully. The complete list of rules and regulations can be found here: BOTM Rules & Regulations
Here's the short version of the rules;
Take a recent (within the past 6 months) photo of your budgie accomplishing this month's challenge. No fancy schmancy photo editing, just take the picture and send it to me by clicking here: My BOTM Entry

Include your budgie's name and what you would choose as the next month's challenge.

Deadline:
The contest opens today and will close for entries on July 22nd. On that day I will ask people to start sending me their votes for the month. Do not vote before July 22nd please.

Prizes:
The winner will receive 50 karma points, an exclusive wallpaper featuring the winning photo will be made available for downloading and the winner will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest, which takes place in December.

Please post any questions or comments on this thread.

Are you ready for Rebecca's challenge?

Her challenge to you is................................................ .....

Hiding Budgies!

Does your budgie like to play peek-a-boo? :peep: If so, snap a photo and send it to me for posting. Include a caption if you would like to :)
Have fun! :D

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
That was quick! I forgot to snap my photo! Thanks for the reminder Rashdan!:)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
That was quick! I forgot to snap my photo! Thanks for the reminder Rashdan!:)
It's among my favourite pictures of Winter and Emmett. I always laugh out loud whenever I come across it. May not be the winning quality picture, but I find it hilarious, so it's worth sharing I guess. :p :p

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I have got to get mine! I have a feeling what photo you posted Pate:giggle:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oliver and I are up for this challenge! Just lemme grab my camera and... Oliver?! Oliver!!!?!!!??

Oh man!! Not again. He's off hiding somewhere... Siiiiiiigh :p

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi! I am confussed, I'd like to join this competition but don't understand how to send a photo? :)
You need to send your photo through a personal message to louara.

So take the photo, upload it to a website such as Photobucket, copy the link to the image and send the link with the name of the birds to louara here:
http://talkbudgies.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=5381

All the best :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just happened to take pictures yesterday. Just sent my entry in. First time ever entering one of these competitions on TalkBudgies :p

·
Administrator
56,551 Posts
Oh my!! I just looked at the entries that have been posted thus far and they are Spectacular!! It's going to be really hard to vote on one this time around!

Keep 'em coming gang -- I love seeing these darling photos. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.