Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and welcome to the Budgie of the Month Contest

Are you ready for a brand new challenge?
First let's start by reviewing the rules and regulations.

Rules and Regulations:

If you are new to Talk Budgies, please read all the rules carefully. The complete list of rules and regulations can be found here: BOTM Rules & Regulations
Here's the short version of the rules;
Take a recent (within the past 6 months) photo of your budgie accomplishing this month's challenge. No fancy schmancy photo editing, just take the picture and send it to me by clicking here: My BOTM Entry

Include your budgie's name and what you would choose as the next month's challenge

Deadline:
The contest opens today and will close for entries on June 22nd. On that day I will ask people to start sending me their votes for the month. Do not vote before June 22nd please.

Prizes:
The winner will receive 50 karma points, an exclusive wallpaper featuring the winning photo will be made available for downloading and the winner will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest, which takes place in December.

Please post any questions or comments on this thread.

Are you ready for Lindsey's challenge?

Her challenge to you is.....................................................

Picnic Budgies!​

What better way to celebrate the arrival of summer than to have a picnic. Does your budgie like to have fun in the sun? Hang around the park and eat a leisurely lunch? Don't forget the cold drinks! I would love to see some budgies drinking :D So think picnic and send me your photos

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh, Great Contest Lindsey!

I see, it seems fun, to do. But the weather outside is very awful. Angel and Binky keep playing in the sun, drink water in the sun, they bring happiness. Obviously, I don't take them out of the cage in the outdoors though.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great topic! I think I have just the thing ;)
Now where's my camera.........
Hope you find it!
I know we have been on contest overload as of late, but now it is time to kick back and welcome the arrival of summer :)
Let's see your budgies, eating,drinking,swimming and enjoying the summer days :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

You can post a photo of budgies outdoors if they are caged or in an aviary. "Outside", in this instance, means "out of cage," not necessarily "out of doors."
Hope this helps :)
Na I have already taken the photo. It took me like a minute but he wasn't in the cage just in our back lawn. It wouldn't work out in his cage.

http:\\www.cmtwebdesign.co.uk/images/budgies/bsiggy.jpg

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
The weather here got so colder, the newsman said it's gonna be like this for a longg time. I guess I have to wait.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The weather here got so colder, the newsman said it's gonna be like this for a longg time. I guess I have to wait.
I'm sure you will have a sunny day before June 21st :) Have you seen the entries posted? The budgies are not outside, just enjoying the pool or a picnic :)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts

You can post a photo of budgies outdoors if they are caged or in an aviary. "Outside", in this instance, means "out of cage," not necessarily "out of doors."
Hope this helps :)
So no out of cage pictures allowed?
Like if I snap a picture of the birds on top of their cage where they play most of the time, it will not be a legit photo?

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
So no out of cage pictures allowed?
Like if I snap a picture of the birds on top of their cage where they play most of the time, it will not be a legit photo?
she means like OUTSIDE,like the grass and trees:p

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rashu your photo made me laugh out loud- it's too funny!

Outside the cage is fine. Outside in the backyard roaming around is not.
I hope that clears it up for everyone :)

Check out the latest photos. I just love them!

BOTM Entries

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Rashu your photo made me laugh out loud- it's too funny!

Outside the cage is fine. Outside in the backyard roaming around is not.
I hope that clears it up for everyone :)

Check out the latest photos. I just love them!

BOTM Entries
Well that's my idea of indoor family picnic :laughing:

The birds would sometimes land on my shoulder just to steal my bread away. XD

It's like they don't care I'm big, like really big, it doesn't matter...they'll take what they right fully deserve from Daddy Rashu. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.